Posted 3 days ago
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Brentwood based office, close to the station
Salary: Up to £20,000
Are you looking for a new challenge in a customer service focused role?
Right now Athona is looking for organised and detail focused individuals with excellent communication skills to join our busy recruitment teams as a Maintenance Officer.
We can offer you:
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
- Be responsible for maintaining the compliance for working registered candidates, including DBS, CV’s and references, occupational health, training, professional registration checks and appraisals (this list is not exhaustive).
- Applying for and chasing references
- Creating CV packs and updating when new checks are made
- Verify original documentation to assist with external audits
- Attach documents and maintain the Virtuoso database.
- Follow compliance policies and procedures.
- Working alongside Compliance Officers to ensure correct candidates are being worked on
- Any other duties deemed to be reasonable by the company.
Do you have the following:
- Administration experience – imperative
- Effective communication skills – imperative
- Compliance experience – desired
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interviewing experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent written and spoken English – imperative
- Microsoft Office Literate
Athona’s success in healthcare and education recruitment is built on the culture and careers we’ve shaped since 2003.
We’re a business founded on homegrown talent, structured career paths, constant development and rewarding success. And as a result, we’re a business full of high achievers and longstanding staff members. It’s a recipe for success – and it’s driving rapid growth across the business.
So, whether you’re thinking about taking your first steps into recruitment, or you’re someone further into your career, now is a fantastic time to get in touch or find out more about working at Athona.
Apply via the application button to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful. *