Posted March 14, 2023
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Band: Band 2
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Hours: Nights 19.30-08.00
Rates: £18.00 per hour
To be considered for this role you need a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for agency shifts in the Canterbury area? We’re working with an outstanding NHS Trust recruit an individual to work night on an flexible basis. Successful candidates will need:
- 6 months NHS experience
- Enhanced DBS Childrens and Adults
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £200 for every nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.