Posted August 21, 2023
Job title: Occupational Therapist
Band: Band 6
Location: South East England
Hours: Full-time (will accept part-time)
Salary: £24-£26 an hour dependent on experience
Athona’s AHP division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in the South East of England. You will be working as a Occupational Therapist, for an NHS Trust. The role will be positioned in a inpatient mental health setting that requires an individual who has relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The role will be commencing ASAP for 3 months initially, with the potential to extend. The proposed hours of work for this role are full-time.
In order to be considered for this post applicants will need:
- HCPC registration
- recent NHS experience (minimum 6 months)
- enhanced DBS
- right to work in the UK
- experience in rehabilitation therapy led settings
- experience in community rehab, inpatient rehab and older adults
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.