Posted August 31, 2022
Older Persons Physiotherapist
Job title: Physiotherapist
Band: Band 6
Hours: Full & part time hours available
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay/£35-£45 an hour dependent on experience
Athona’s AHP division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in Salisbury.
Our client is looking to recruit band 6 physiotherapist to start ASAP. The Trust have given approval to recruit quite considerably above the band 6 pay and charge rate for the right candidates.
* Ideally a full time post but would be happy with a couple of part time roles.
* The role will be on the Older Persons/Elderly team
- Band 6 (Qualified OT & HCPC registered)
* Experience of managing their own caseload on an acute inpatient medical ward/elderly care ward – providing assessment, interventions and discharge planning.
* Evidence of multi-disciplinary working
* And ideally experience of working in the NHS
In order to be considered for this post applicants will need:
- HCPC registration
- recent NHS experience
- enhanced DBS
- right to work in the UK
The South West of England is primarily a rural region with a coastline that runs along the Bristol Channel and English Channel. Home to cheddar cheese, Devon cream teas, Cornish pasties and the Eden Project, the South West of England is a very popular destination to visit with plenty to do major cities to visit such as Bristol and Bath.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.