Posted July 15, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to work in Oxfordshire.
Working Pattern: 37.5 Monday-Friday
Shift Pattern: 8:30-16:30
- Enhanced DBS (E)
- To provide physiotherapy service to paediatric patients within the following specialties: Acute Respiratory, Cystic Fibrosis, Oncology/ Haematology, Elective Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal
- To assess, treat and delegate the changing workload within specialist and wider Paediatric caseload.
- To formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan, which is carried out as an autonomous practitioner
- To sustain an active role in service development
- Assist in the supervision, teaching and appraisal of Band 5 physiotherapists, and physiotherapy students.
- Supervise, initiate and participate in evidence based projects
- Deputise for physiotherapy team leaders in operational management
- To support the integration of therapy services
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.