Posted July 19, 2022
Our client based in Leicestershire are recruiting for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work in Leicester.
- Provide assessment, diagnosis and intervention approaches for children with communication, and where appropriate, eating and drinking needs.
- Provide effective caseload management for identified caseloads.
- Provide mentorship, advice and learning opportunities for other Speech and Language Therapy colleagues.
- Contribute to whole service improvements
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.