Posted September 22, 2022
Athona have an exciting opportunity for a paediatric Speech & Language Therapist to work in an ongoing locum role based in Kent.
Our ref: Speech and Language Therapist Required for postcode area CT10 – 1C 0005022
- To start as soon as possible.
* Days / hours are flexible up to full time
* The setting is a special school catering for students with autism and other learning difficulties.
* Age group is 5-19 years.
* Many of the children and young people have associated communication difficulties and emotional/behavioural challenges associated with their complex disabilities and medical needs.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.