Posted July 19, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist to work in Croydon.
- To start September 2022 for the full academic year.
- The SaLT is required for 2-3 days per week for the academic year of 2022/23 and beyond.
- Caseload is 28 students with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD).
- The students are all wheelchair-bound and are non-verbal.
- Interventions would include assessments, 1:1 therapy, group work and staff training
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.