Posted November 11, 2022
Paeds Speech Therapist
Job title: Speech & Language Therapist
Band: Band 5, 6 or 7
Specialty: Clinics and schools
Location: South West London
Hours: 2-3 Days a week – One of the days could be a Saturday
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay/£20-£30 an hour dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Speech Therapist looking for an exciting new locum position? We’re working with an outstanding private client of ours based in South West London who is looking for an individual with with HCPC registration, recent NHS experience, enhanced DBS and right to work in the UK.
We are currently looking urgently for a Speech Therapist 2 – 3 days a week to start immediately at the clinic and school visits. We are not looking remote.
* Ideally, we are looking for someone to work 1/ 2 days. One of the days could be a Saturday.
- Minimum 3 years paediatric experience.
- EHCP experience in how to write reports and do assessments
* Ideally have training and experience in Therapeutic listening.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.