Posted January 16, 2023
Specialty: Palliative Care
Location: North West England
Salary: £95+ per hour
You must have the right to work in the UK to undertake this locum position.
We’re currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in the North West. You will be working as a Palliative Care Consultant, for an NHS Trust. For this role the individual must have relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The role will be commencing on the 16/01/2023 for 5 months. The proposed hours of work for this role are full-time.
To be considered for this post applicants will need full GMC registration, enhanced DBS, the right to work in the UK.
North West of England
North West England is one of nine official regions of England and consists of the counties: Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside. Preston has been named the best city in the North West to live and work as it was ranked the highest for having a successful work-life balance and improving employment rates and house prices to make this area more attractive.
Athona is one of the UK’s leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
* Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
* One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
* We’re CPD accredited
* Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
* Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
* Referral scheme – receive up to £250 for every doctor recommendation If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you. athona.com