Posted September 1, 2022
Palliative Care Physio
Job title: Physiotherapist
Band: Band 6
Hours: Full and Part time hours available
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay/£35-£45 an hour dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Palliative Care Physiotherapist looking for an exciting new locum position?
Our client is looking for a physiotherapist with:
- Enhanced DBS & HCPC Registration required
- UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Multidisciplinary approach focus to support patients & carers to live well, prevent inappropriate hospital admission & meet their preferred priorities for care
- Post holder will provide supportive & palliative care to enhance quality of life for patients & carers with complex physical, psychological & emotional needs
- Caseload/patient-type; 26 patients need to be regularly reviewed managing symptoms of extreme restlessness, post chemo therapy supporting patient goals. Outcomes and goals dependant on patients’ needs. Different to normal rehab sometimes intermediate care facilities working w OT to optimise patient
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.