Posted November 11, 2022
Position: Occupational Therapist
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Occupational Therapist looking for a new and exciting permanent role? Our AHP division has a position where you will get the opportunity to work for an outstanding private client based in Cheshire.
Our client house a 29 – bed mental health hospital for women. We are split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services. One Ward is a 15 bed acute service for women. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission. The occupational therapy department has qualitied OTs as well as activity co-ordinators.
Occupational Therapy Preceptorship & Induction:
We understand the pandemic has brought with it challenging times, and we recognise this may have had an impact on some of your placement experiences.
We offer an Occupational Therapy 12 month preceptorship programme to support and consolidate core Occupational Therapy Skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for newly qualified or soon to be qualified student Occupational Therapists, the team at Cygnet can support students to apply and you have the option of starting in post an OTA whilst awaiting your HCPC registration, allowing time to build confidence & professional relationships.
Health Care Benefits
- Free parking
* Free meals for staff on duty
* Relocation package available
* Group pension plan helping you save for your future
* NHS Discount Cards & Blue Light Card (includes big brand discounts)
* Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice.
* Plus much more…
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- The right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Exclusive access to new vacancies
- The best possible salary, and all negotiations taken care of on your behalf
- Stringent onboarding process
- Fixed-term contracts for candidates that are not on the specialist register
- All options will be made available to you
- Receive up to £150 for every permanent allied health professional you recommend
- Exclusive discount codes
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more. If this role is not quite the right fit, get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements and register your CV.