Posted November 21, 2023
Recruitment Coordinator – Education
£21,000 – £23,000 PA dependent on experience, plus commission scheme.
Working hours : Outside the months of March, May and November working hours will be 7.00am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
During the months of March, May and November working hours will be 7.00am- 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Plus summer holidays and Christmas off guaranteed!
Are you looking for a new challenge in a customer service focused role?
Our long-established Education team are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to work with one of their most experienced Business Managers. The role will involve working with our current base of local schools, helping them by providing staff for day to day cover.
We can offer you:
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer the option of late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for taking calls from schools and providing them with teachers and support staff to cover absences for that day. We are therefore looking for someone with excellent organisational skills and an exceptional telephone manner.
The successful applicant would generate a consistent pipeline of education staff ready to support the schools with these absences. This will involve meeting and registering these individuals, along with ensuring all safeguarding checks are completed.
The Coordinator would maintain and strengthen existing relationships with schools to increase bookings, along with ensuring that all candidate diaries are fully up to date with their availability.
You may have been in a customer service/sales/recruitment role for a while and are now looking for a new challenge within an organisation that supports personal development and a friendly welcoming team.
Do you have the following?
- Previous inbound/outbound telephone experience essential
- Previous resourcing, recruitment or sales experience desirable
- Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational stills
Athona was established in 2003 and has a fantastic reputation within the market for being a leading Medical, Nursing and Education recruitment specialist in the UK.
With its professional and ethical ethos, this familx owned business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and want to do the same for you.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful. *