Posted July 25, 2022
Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Psychiatry
Salary up to £32k plus commission
Are you an experienced permanent recruiter looking for a new opportunity?
We have a rare position become available within our highly successful Psychiatry division for an experienced and successful permanent recruiter to join our team.
We can offer you:
- A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer the option of late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience gained as a Permanent Psychiatry recruiter
- Proven track record in successfully placing quality candidates within a competitive sector
- Drive and ambition to progress within the business and take on leadership responsibility
- A customer service and brand ambassador to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A team player who thrives on sharing knowledge and developing colleagues
Athona was established in 2003 and has a fantastic reputation within the market for being a leading Medical, Nursing and Education recruitment specialist in the UK.
With its professional and ethical ethos, this familx owned business is going from strength to strength and has ambitious growth plans for the future. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of others through our work and want to do the same for you.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful.*