Posted February 13, 2024
Are you a passionate and driven recruiter looking to excel in healthcare recruitment?
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant (Healthcare Recruitment)
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum – dependent on experience, plus commission scheme
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Location: Brentwood, Essex
No matter how and where you have developed your recruitment skills and knowledge as a recruitment consultant, the thing that matters most to us is having the right mind set to excel in our business and to put our candidates and clients at the heart of everything you do.
At Athona, we’re looking for experienced recruiters who are:
- Passionate about service
- Driven to succeed
- Like to take responsibility for their own performance and growth
- Work with energy, pace and dedication.
If you have the attributes to succeed and can deliver the following, a career at Athona could be waiting for you:
- A minimum of 12 months experience gained as a recruitment consultant in a fast-paced sector
- Previous experience in handling high-volume phone calls, both inbound and outbound, and competent in telephone communication. Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- A track-record of demonstrating drive and determination to achieve KPIs and meet targets
- Excellent ability to provide high levels of customer service and represent Athona as a stringent brand ambassador
- Ability to build rapport and strong relationship skills
- Resilience and commerciality.
What Athona can offer you:
At Athona we understand a friendly and supportive offices and a space to focus on your own personal development is an environment in which will help your career thrive. Alongside this, we also understand that work-life balance is an important part of your role so you’ll have up to 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), late starts and early finishes to fit around you, as well as:
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Personalised training and development and a career path for progression
- Regular incentives including trips abroad and monthly recognition schemes
- Working in an energetic, professional and modern environment, right next door to Brentwood station
- Casual dress code meaning you can dress for the day you have
- Early Friday finishes on a monthly basis
- Free local parking paid for by the company
- Work from home days
- BUPA health plan and subsidised gym membership
- We know the power of a strong team, so we never shy away from celebrating success. Exciting incentives include trips abroad, team nights out, weekly Social Friday’s, dinners for new starters, as well as annual Christmas and summer parties.
Established in 2003, Athona is a renowned healthcare agency that is proud to support careers and services that matter. As demand in the markets has grown, so has our reputation. We have worked for years to hone our craft, getting better and better through every recruitment success story. Our skills have been sharpened, and our expertise has helped us to refine our processes to the point where we’re masters in what we do. Producing perfect results, every time. That’s what we call: The Art of Recruitment.
Ready to step up to a rewarding career at Athona? Simply apply here today or for more information about this position please contact Alva.
*Due to a high volume of applications if you’ve not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.*