Posted February 13, 2024
Are you an experienced recruiter who excels in a niche environment?
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant (Education Recruitment)
Salary: Up to £,34,000 per annum – dependent on experience, plus commission scheme
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Athona Education is expanding and looking to add an experienced recruitment consultant to our growing team. You will have the opportunity to take over a thriving, busy desk where you will have the chance to earn commission from day one. Helping to build upon the current high demand of the area, we’re looking for a professional, enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team.
We’re looking for a recruitment consultant who is:
- Friendly, caring and driven to succeed
- Passionate about providing a professional service as standard
- Able to work with energy, pace and dedication
- An excellent team player
- Competitive and self-motivated, taking responsibility for their own performance and growth.
We’re also looking for a recruitment consultant who has proven experience of:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- The ability to be a brand ambassador, building strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Resilience and determination.
What Athona Education can offer you:
At Athona Education we understand a friendly and supportive offices and a space to focus on your own personal development is an environment in which will help your career thrive. Alongside this, we also understand that work-life balance is an important part of your role so you’ll have up to 35 days* annual leave (plus bank holidays), late starts and early finishes to fit around you, as well as:
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Personalised training and development and a career path for progression
- Regular incentives including trips abroad and monthly recognition schemes
- Working in an energetic, professional and modern environment, right next door to Brentwood station
- Casual dress code meaning you can dress for the day you have
- Early Friday finishes on a monthly basis
- Free local parking paid for by the company
- Work from home days
- BUPA health plan and subsidised gym membership
- We know the power of a strong team, so we never shy away from celebrating success. Exciting incentives include trips abroad, team nights out, weekly Social Friday’s, dinners for new starters, as well as annual Christmas and summer parties.
Established in 2007, Athona Education is a niche education agency providing tailored recruitment solutions to careers and services that matter. As demand in the education market has grown, so has our reputation. We’re proud to have created a truly positive working environment and a great culture that feels dynamic and different. Over the years we have worked hard to hone our craft, getting better and better through every recruitment success story. Our skills have been sharpened, and our expertise has helped us to refine our processes to the point where we’re masters in what we do. Producing perfect results, every time. That’s what we call: The Art of Recruitment.
Ready to step up to a rewarding career at Athona Education? Simply apply here today or for more information about this position please contact Alva.
*Please note, during the months of March, May and November, your working hours will be 7am-5pm. Outside of these months, your working hours are 7am-4pm. The extra hours worked over the aforementioned three-month period are accrued back in additional annual leave, up to 7 days extra a year.
*Due to a high volume of applications if you’ve not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.