Posted August 24, 2023
Recruitment Resourcer – Healthcare Sector
Based at the ofiice in Brentwood
Up to £24,000pa dependent on experience, plus commission scheme.
Our successful and growing Healthcare teams are looking for Recruitment Administrators to support their most experienced Recruitment Consultants in delivering quality candidates to our clients.
Are you an organised and determined individual who…
- Wants a successful new career?
- Is driven to succeed?
- Likes to take responsibility for their own performance and growth?
We can offer you
· A work life balance is important so as well as up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays we also offer working from home days throughout the year, late starts and early finishes to fit around you.
- With local free parking paid for by the company you will never need to hunt for a parking space.
- We focus on your health and wellbeing so we offer a gym scheme, a BUPA health plan for you and your family along with free fruit in the office and annual flu vaccinations.
- Personalised training and development, regular catch ups with line managers, lunch and learns and a structured development plan will all support you on your way to success!
- Recruitment can be hard work but we have our fun too! With Christmas and summer parties, charity and fundraising events, new starter dinners and dress down Friday’s.
- Your achievements won’t go unnoticed with a programme of monthly awards and recognition schemes, regular incentives including trips abroad and team nights out to celebrate success.
- We provide a friendly, dynamic and modern office environment with a well stocked bar and break out area and ‘
- “Social Fridays” where sharing knowledge and getting to know colleagues is actively encouraged
As a resourcer you will be working alongside an experienced recruitment consultant. You can expect to hit the ground running and be involved primarily in resourcing new candidates and providing administrative support. We see these as being essential skills and the first step to becoming a high achieving Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for:
- Previous inbound/outbound telephone experience (desirable)
- Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational stills
Established in 2003, Athona is a renowned healthcare agency that was formed in response to a demand for an honest, reliable and professional recruitment solution. We’re proud to have created a truly positive working environment and a great culture that feels dynamic and different. As an agency we believe that in the same way it takes an artist years to hone-in on their craft, we have mastered ours. That’s what we call The Art of Recruitment.
Apply via the application link on this page or visit our website www.athona.com to find out more.
*Please note – if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion*