Posted September 6, 2022
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Band: Band 5
Location: Epsom, London
Rates: Negotiable rates of pay – £20 to £32 per hour
To be considered for this role you need a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
Athona’s Nursing division is currently recruiting for agency nurses for shift work, with an opportunity based in London. You will be working day/night as a Band 5 Nurse for an NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in Hospital that requires an individual who HAS 6 months experience working within the NHS.
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Full NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Provide an autonomous inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) service using expert clinical judgement & knowledge of the specialty
- Experience coordinating the pre-biologics safety checks
- Experience conducting and representing nursing practise within IBD
- To assist in the development IBD guidelines, protocols and policies for the Trust
- To aid in and develop support strategies, and resources for patients to promot self-management to their IBD
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £200 for every nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.