Posted March 16, 2023
Position: Registered General Nurse
Band: Band 5
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £27,055- £32,934 per annual
Athona’s Nursing division has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an outstanding NHS Trust in the position of an RGN band 5 in a permanent role. This position will be in Bristol with a variety of roles available a variety of specialities including
- Medicine- Emergency, Complex and Specialist Care
- Theatres – Scrubs & Medirooms
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Surgical Wards
- Musculoskeletal and Neurosciences
- Renal Wards
- Intensive Care Unit
- Organising and participating in the delivery of high standards of evidence-based nursing care
- Taking responsibility to carry out required planned, direct patient care to a high standard without direct supervision, in accordance with established nursing procedures and policies.
- Contributing towards the health promotion for all patients by provided education, support and advice as necessary, ensuring referral to appropriate professionals or agencies as required
- Where relevant, be responsible and assist in the co-ordination of discharge planning in partnership with the multidisciplinary team.
- Taking personal responsibility for treating all patients with courtesy, respecting their individual needs and maintaining confidentiality always.
- Ensuring provision of a safe and therapeutic environment for all patients, relatives, visitors and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have:
- The right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- Full NMC registration/ have a valid Pin
- Minimum 6 months NHS experience
- Reference that cover last 3 years of employment
- Copy of degree certificate
- 2x proofs of address
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in touch to discuss your requirements and register your CV.