Posted August 29, 2023
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Band: Band 5
Location: Ilford, Essex
Hours: Ad-hoc basis, Long day and Nights
Rates: £22-28 per hour
To be considered for this role you need a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
Are you an experienced Registered General Nurse looking for agency shifts in the Ilford area? We’re working with an outstanding NHS Trust to recruit an individual to work on Surgical Wards. Shifts available regularly, nights and long days. Successful candidates will need:
- Full NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience working on an acute ward
- minimum 1 year experience
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £200 for every nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.