Posted September 8, 2022
Registered Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS)
Permanent – 37.5hrs per week!
£5000 Welcome Bonus!!
An exciting opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work with one of the UK’s Leading providers in Mental Health Services.
You will work in the tranquil environment of our hospital which provides recovery focused residential treatment for up to 100 service users, as well as day care and outpatient services. You will be joining the new CAMHS team and help define our patient’s futures
- Undertake and manage direct patient care,
- Fully assessing, planning evaluating care needs.
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
- Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
- Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
- Support and supervise new or junior staff.
- Be a RMN qualified and NMC registered,
- Have 1 years’ experience
- Have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Have great decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent salary
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Free use of onsite gym facilities
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.