Posted November 8, 2022
Job title: Registered Mental health Nurse CAMHS Older People
Band: Band 6
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5
Rates(Umbrella): £27 Week Day, £35 Saturday and night, £40 Sunday and BH
To be considered for this role you need a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
Are you an experienced RMN looking for agency shifts in the Tunbridge Wells area? We’re working with an outstanding NHS Trust to recruit an individual to work alongside the CMHS for Older People team on an ongoing basis. Successful candidates will need:
- Full NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
What this role Entails:
- The postholder will join the Older Adults Community Mental Health Nursing service acting as care co-ordinator in implementing the Care Programme Approach with their designated case load
- liaising closely with statutory and non-statutory organisations
- To ensure effective communication with members of the multidisciplinary team is achieved and that wide communication with other professional groups and workers ensures effective working practices are developed between agencies
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £200 for every nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.