Posted February 13, 2024
Athona is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Support to join our growing healthcare teams.
Job Title: Sales Support (Healthcare Recruitment)
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum – dependent on experience, plus commission scheme
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Are you an ambitious individual with the ability to deliver excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and are driven by supporting a team to success?
Then Athona could have the career for you!
We’re looking for a Sales Support to join our busy healthcare team and enhance our sales teams with your proactive nature and intrinsic administrative skills.
As our Sales Support, you will be vital in aiding our experienced team of recruitment consultants to supply our established client base with the best candidates, all whilst contributing towards our sales strategies.
Joining us in our Brentwood head office, part of your role will be collaborating with colleagues across all levels, handling sensitive information, understanding compliance procedures, and working on recruitment-led projects to increase our sales team’s efficiency.
As our Sales Support, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing, screening and reviewing candidates. This will also entail assessing suitability of CVs and maintaining our CRM.
- Providing administrative support to Recruitment Consultants.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date candidate records – including; compliance documentation, timesheets and portal documents.
- Assisting with sales activities to help generate new business opportunities and expand our client pool and building new relationships.
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and clients, providing them with excellent customer service and address all enquiries and concerns promptly.
- Collaborate with other internal sales and support teams to ensure a smooth workflow and timely delivery of services.
- Staying informed and up to date about the latest industry trends, ongoing market conditions and competitor activities.
What we need from you to succeed:
- Previous experience in handling high-volume phone calls, both inbound and outbound, and Competent in telephone communication.
- A customer service-oriented attitude and the desire to be a successful brand ambassador.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
What Athona can offer you:
At Athona we understand a friendly and supportive offices and a space to focus on your own personal development is an environment in which will help your career thrive. Alongside this, we also understand that work-life balance is an important part of your role so you’ll have up to 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), late starts and early finishes to fit around you, as well as:
- Personalised training and development and a career path for progression
- Regular incentives including trips abroad and monthly recognition schemes
- Working in an energetic, professional and modern environment, right next door to Brentwood station
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Casual dress code meaning you can dress for the day you have
- Early Friday finishes on a monthly basis
- Free local parking paid for by the company
- Work from home days
- BUPA health plan and subsidised gym membership
- We know the power of a strong team, so we never shy away from celebrating success. Exciting incentives include trips abroad, team nights out, weekly Social Friday’s, dinners for new starters, as well as annual Christmas and summer parties.
Established in 2003, Athona is a renowned healthcare agency that is proud to support careers and services that matter. As demand in the markets has grown, so has our reputation. We have worked for years to hone our craft, getting better and better through every recruitment success story. Our skills have been sharpened, and our expertise has helped us to refine our processes to the point where we’re masters in what we do. Producing perfect results, every time. That’s what we call: The Art of Recruitment.
Ready to step up to a rewarding career at Athona? Simply apply here today or for more information about this position please contact Alva.
*Due to a high volume of applications if you’ve not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.*