Posted September 22, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Children’s Speech and Language Therapist to work in Schools based in Staffordshire.
- There are 4-5 school campuses that the SLT will be working at in the Staffordshire area
* The SaLT is required full time from the new academic year of 2022/23 – start in July 2022 if possible
* There are 218 students in the caseload across the 4 current schools. 1 more school will open next year
* Predominantly the caseload is pupils with SEMH, Cognition and Learning needs. Age group is 5-18 years of age.
* Interventions would include assessments, 1:1 therapy, group work and staff training
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.