Posted July 25, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Band 5,6 or 7 Speech & Language Therapist for a role based in Surrey.
- Surrey – Speech and Language Therapist Vacancies 1C 0005017
- Speech and Language Therapist Required for postcode area GU20
- The SLT is required to start September 2022
- 1 day per week, possibly increasing to 1.5 / 2 days per week
- Independent special school
- Caseload includes students with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) with associated needs including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism (ASC) and moderate and specific learning difficulties (LD).
- An experienced SLT in the above is sought for this post.
- Salary: Up to £45 per hour depending on experience
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.