Posted May 19, 2023
Senior Marketing Executive (1 year maternity cover)
Up to £28,000 per year
Are you a creative and experienced Marketing Executive looking to broaden your experience within the recruitment industry? If so we want to hear from you.
Athona Recruitment are currently looking for an individual for a 1 year maternity contract to join their dynamic marketing team and want someone who will help further drive Athona’s presence within their market. Even in the current climate it is a really busy and exciting time for us, with lots of big projects to steer and be part of. No two days are the same and you will have the chance to work within design, eMarketing, social media, events, strategy, research and much (much!) more. This is an amazing opportunity to join an accomplished company and bring new and innovative ideas to the team.
Now for the finer details…
Reporting directly to the Marketing manager, you will provide ongoing marketing support to Athona, assist with day-to-day activities of both our Healthcare and Education divisions as well as generating new ideas and leads.
What does the role involve?
- Proactively bringing and executing under the supervision of the marketing manager, new ideas to successfully market the Athona Group
- Involvement at internal and external events such as events we are exhibiting at and/or running
- Internal communications
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to explore avenues to continuously improve and develop business and candidate generation
- Helping to support proposition development and sales engagement
- Delivery of tactical marketing services to ensure success across all campaigns
- Content marketing plans for lead generation
- Management of social media channels
- Supporting SEO and PPC tasks
- Introduction of new and innovative marketing approaches
- Involvement and development of relationships with partners and supporting organisations that will benefit and increase awareness of the business
What are we looking for?
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Educated to degree level.
- Proven experience in successfully creating marketing campaigns and achieving lead generation targets.
- Proactive, analytical, creative nature with excellent team work, time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Exposure to InDesign, PPC, SEO, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dotmailer, InDesign, copywriting, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Digital marketing experience ideal as well as creative design ability.
What can we offer you?
Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and experienced team
- Competitive salary
- Personalised training and development
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Monthly award and recognition schemes
- A professional, energetic and friendly office environment
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Free health plan with access to additional perks
- Free employee parking
Established in 2003, Athona is a renowned healthcare agency that was formed in response to a demand for an honest, reliable and professional recruitment solution. We’re proud to have created a truly positive working environment and a great culture that feels dynamic and different. As an agency we believe that in the same way it takes an artist years to hone-in on their craft, we have mastered ours. That’s what we call The Art of Recruitment.
For more information about this position please contact Alva on 01277 246889 or apply directly via the instructions on this page.
*Due to a high volume of applications if you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.*