Posted September 7, 2023
Job title: Senior MH Nurse
Hours: Shift times vary
Rates vary based of shift times
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU NEED A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS NHS EXPERIENCE
Athona’s Mental Health division is currently recruiting for agency nurses for Block bookings, with an opportunity based in Sandwell. You will be working as a Senior RMN for an NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in Home Treatment team that requires an individual who has Mental health and any relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The role has the opportunity for immediate start and as it is shift work it can be ongoing. The hours of work for this role will vary based off requirements.
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Enhanced DBS
- 2x Professional references covering 3 years
- PMVA/MAPA Training with full certificate history
- Full NMC Registration and checks
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £300 for every Mental Health Nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.