Posted September 6, 2022
Job title: Senior Mental Health Practitioner
Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Rates: £34 ph
To be considered for this role you need a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years.
Athona’s Nursing division is currently recruiting agency nurses for block bookings, with an opportunity based in Swindon. You will be working Monday to Friday, 9:00am till 5:00pm as a Senior Mental Health Practitioner for a NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in a Children and Young people community service where you will complete various assesments and provide specific interventions where suited the service requires an individual who has Community Mental Health and relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
The service has the opportunity for an immediate start with an initial 3 month contract. The hours of work for this role are Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm.
To be considered for this post applicants will need:
- Full NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Ability to drive, experience of Community CAMHS or CAMHS in general.
- Ability to undertake assessments of high risk patients and routine patients
- Ability to attend multi agency meetings
- Ability to use Microsoft Teams.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call, ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £300 for every Mental Health Nurse recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.