Posted July 25, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a Band 5,6 or 7 Speech & Language Therapist for a role based I Gloucestershire.
- Speech and Language Therapist Required for postcode area BS32 – 1C 0005021
- Start September 2022
- 3 days per week for the academic year
- This is a special school where all their students have a diagnosis of ASD, and they all have delayed speech, some have difficulties expressing feelings and all have EHCP’s in place.
- The age group is 7 to 14 years and 2 thirds of those requiring SLT input are in the secondary age group.
- Salary: Up to £45 per hour depending on experience
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.