Posted July 27, 2022
Role: BAND 7 SPECIALIST HEALTH VISITOR
Team: Community Childrens Service
Working Hours: Part time contract, up to 3 days per week 08.30-16.30
Duration: ongoing contract
Responsibilities: Triage of referrals to specialist health visiting, observation visits for contribution to ASD diagnosis, support of families for DLA, signposting to other services, attendance at One Planning meeting and contributing to EHCP requests, line management of specialist nursery nurse, management of children with complex medical needs
Skills: Familiar with SystmOne, organised, able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines, understanding of Education processes for One Planning and EHCP, liaison skills with education staff
Start Date: ASAP
To be considered you must be living in the UK and have 6 months recent experience in an NHS setting with relevant Health Visiting qualifications and training.
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You’ll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – receive up to £250 by recommending a permanent nurse to us, or £200 for temporary nurses
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
01277245957 | Kathryn,email@example.com