Posted March 6, 2023
Position: Registered General Nurse
Band: Band 5
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £27,055- £32,934 per annual
Athona’s Nursing division has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an outstanding NHS Trust in the position of an RGN band 5 in a permanent role. This position will be in Bristol working in the stroke department starting ASAP.
- Organising and participating in the delivery of high standards of evidence-based nursing care
- Taking responsibility to carry out required planned, direct patient care to a high standard without direct supervision, in accordance with established nursing procedures and policies.
- Contributing towards the health promotion for all patients by provided education, support and advice as necessary, ensuring referral to appropriate professionals or agencies as required
- Where relevant, be responsible and assist in the co-ordination of discharge planning in partnership with the multidisciplinary team.
- Taking personal responsibility for treating all patients with courtesy, respecting their individual needs and maintaining confidentiality always.
- Ensuring provision of a safe and therapeutic environment for all patients, relatives, visitors and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have:
- The right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- Full NMC registration/ have a valid Pin
- Minimum 6 months NHS experience
- Reference that cover last 3 years of employment
- Copy of degree certificate
- 2x proofs of address
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Exclusive access to new vacancies
- The best possible salary, and all negotiations taken care of on your behalf
- Stringent onboarding process
- Fixed-term contracts for candidates that are not on the specialist register
- All options will be made available to you
- Receive up to £200 for every permanent allied health professional you recommend
- Exclusive discount codes
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today. If this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in touch to discuss your requirements and register your CV.