Posted July 15, 2022
Athona Recruitment is looking for a band 64 Therapy Assistant to work in Oxfordshire.
Start Date: 27/06/2022
End Date: 30/09/2022
Working Pattern: 37.5 Monday – Friday
Shift Pattern: 8:00 – 16:00
- Enhanced DBS
- Knowledge of stroke/neuro is essential.
- Experience of working in the community is desirable.
- Knowledge of using electronic patient records is desirable.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office software is essential.
- Have a valid driving licence and a car available for work.
Requirements include: HCPC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.
* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
* Fast-track registration.
Athona holds Tier 1 status with an abundance of NHS Trusts nationwide. If you can’t see a position that’s right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277286 046.
Athona Recruitment’s AHP division provides professional recruitment solutions for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Therapy and Rehab Assistants.