Posted September 1, 2022
Job title: Therapy Assistant
Hours: Full and part time hours available
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay/£10-£20 an hour dependent on experience
This role involves providing assessment and treatment to patients (adults) with acute or long term neurological conditions in their own homes. This includes patients recently discharged from hospital following a stroke (on the Early Supported Discharge pathway) and to avoid hospital admission. You would be part of a multi-disciplinary team who delivers goal-directed therapy.
- Car driver
- Experience working with Adults that have neurological conditions as part of an MDT, including stroke, MS & Parkinson’s Disease.
- Experience of equipment provision & manual handling risk assessment. Experience of working in the community.
- Start Date: 5th September 2022
In order to be considered for this post applicants will need:
- HCPC registration
- recent NHS experience
- enhanced DBS
- right to work in the UK
- Access to a car
Kent is a county in South East England, home to the Canterbury Cathedral with has a 1,400 year rich history with stunning features. Kent is known as the ‘Garden of England’, famous for its food, drink and more recently, it’s wine production. This is a great county to work in as there’s plenty of job opportunities with incredible benefits and job security.
Athona is one of the UKs leading on-framework healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. After almost two decades in the business, we pride ourselves on taking great care and detail in every candidate that we place, and we believe that there is an art to being a good recruiter. This is what we call ‘The Art of Recruitment.’
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- One point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support available
- We’re CPD accredited
- Industry-leading revalidation and appraisal support team
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- Referral scheme – receive up to £150 for every allied health professional recommendation
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We post a variety of new jobs every day so by registering your CV with Athona, we can keep you updated with any new job opportunities that may be better suited for you.