Posted July 18, 2022
Salary: £35,000 annual
Due to the growth of our services we have new and exciting career opportunities! An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced registered nurse, to join our team as a Triage Nurse.
The successful candidate will be able to assess adult and paediatric patients, providing advice, signposting and repatriation, where appropriate, assessing the patients condition, determining their need for immediate medical attention. Patients once assessed will be prioritised ensuring effective and timely review based on their clinical need.
The role would require the individual to participate in training given in house and attend any necessary courses that are required. There may also be the requirement to provide remote triage in certain instances.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the team, ensuring effective communication and safe management of the patients at all times throughout the shift.
After 12 months of performing this role, there may be the opportunity, for the right candidate, to potentially develop as a trainee Advanced Clinical Practitioner, if there is a position vacant.
- NHS pension
- NHS discounts
- 25 days annual leave +BH’s per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
- Family friendly paid benefits
- Access to wellbeing support through a dedicated hub and an EAP service
- Cycle to work scheme and eye car vouchers
The added perks;
- As part of a larger group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Our leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity to help protect the practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, with protection through company- wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career
- You will have opportunities to work flexibility, in both F2F and remote settings, and balance your life as a health professional.
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.