Posted November 21, 2023
- The post holder is responsible for the operational and clinical management of high quality services within Wandsworth Learning Disability Team within available resources and in line with the Trusts governance framework.
- At all times to role model effective working with colleagues, holding self and colleagues to account appropriately and demonstrating personal commitment to the delivery of high quality services.
- To be accessible in order to lead and promote quality and to empower and enable staff/teams to develop and maintain their skills and competencies in order to retain a sustainable workforce.
- Contribute to external groups and specific projects and work streams as required within the local health and social care community.
Be UK NMC Registered
Have a minimum of 3 years experiance in working with learning disability services as a band 7 or above.
Have an up-to-date DBS / DBS on the update system online
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours’ support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll.
- point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes
- On-framework agency
- Referral scheme – £300 for RMNs & £100 for HCAs
If this job sounds of interest to you, get in touch by applying today to find out more.