- Contact Us
For a role based in Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered general nurse to work at our care homes on a part-time basis.
About the role
This role will be based in a busy and dynamic environment within a fast-paced care home
Duties will include:
* Medicine management
* Managing a team of health care assistants
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
About the care home
This position is based in care homes which provide support to the elderly, dementia and physical disabilities. The care home values the importance of supporting all of their patients and achieving the best quality of life for each of them.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least 1 years experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.