A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Community Care Nurse (Band 6) to be part of an integrated health and social care team; to provide clinical leadership and support to the multidisciplinary team in providing care to avoid inappropriate admissions to hospital and support early hospital discharge.
The Community Care Nurse would provide core/complex assessments and treatment where required for vulnerable patients with complex needs, and for patients in crisis to determine care plans for care in a community setting if appropriate.
The location for this role is Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
Salary range is between £31,023 to £36,000 (plus 5%)
MAIN DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be part of an integrated team delivering a high standard of patient care using an evidence-based framework within the Hertsmere Locality.
- Provide clinical leadership and support to a team of multidisciplinary professionals providing clinical, health and social care to avoid inappropriate admission to hospital.
- Set and maintain standards of care and deploy, co-ordinate and supervise the nursing team and learners as required.
- Provide leadership and management to a team of community nurses and other staff covering the Hertsmere Locality.
- Be responsible for the teams’ assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individualised nursing care to patients living in the community.
- Be responsible for the teams’ maintenance of patient and other records.
- Participate in the long term management of patients within the locality.
- To have continued responsibility for a defined caseload.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Right to work in UK
- Have good organisational skills
- Be passionate about the care you give patients.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team?
Why choose Athona?
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses in permanent and temporary positions.
- Job Reference: 1N 0007417