- Work With Us
- Contact Us
Are you looking for a Part time or Full time RMN role in London or Kent, with a welcome bonus of £1000
We are looking for passionate, forward thinking nurses to join a supportive department caring for children and adolescents. You will be an integral part of the RMN team.
Salary – up to £30,125 dependent on experience.
Location – London
Job Type- Full time and Part Time Available
* Administering Medication
* Undertake clinical supervision of patients
* Ensure records are kept at the highest standard and are updated
* To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans
* Act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Permanent positions across the country
* Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
* Salary negotiation
* Support throughout the recruitment process
* Tips and advice to improve your CV
* Pre-interview guidelines and preparation
* Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.