- Contact Us
For a role based in Surrey , Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered general nurse to work for our private Rehabilitation Centre on a part time basis.
About the role
This role will be based in a busy and dynamic environment within a fast-paced private hospital.
Duties will include:
* Medicine management
* Competent with tracheotomy care & peg feeding and also have experience with Neuro rehabilitation
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
About the Rehabilitation Centre
This position is based in a Rehabilitation Centre based in Surrey. The Centre values the importance of supporting all of their patients and achieving the best quality of life for each of them.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.