- Work With Us
- Contact Us
For a role based in Southend, a band 6 occupational health nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on a full-time basis.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
* Support and act as role model for junior staff, promoting a learning environment
* To deputise for senior staff nurses in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Permanent positions across the country
* Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
* Salary negotiation
* Support throughout the recruitment process
* Tips and advice to improve your CV
* Pre-interview guidelines and preparation
* Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you’re based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that’s right for you.