- Work With Us
- Contact Us
For a role based in Hertfordshire, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered general nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an agency basis.There are a variety of bookings available from days to nights also the opportunity for longer term booking from up to 3 months.
About the role
This role will be based in a busy and dynamic environment within a fast-paced hospital
Duties will include:
The role is based at Lister Hospital which is a NHS Trust in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
The Lister is a 730 – bed district general hospital, it offers general and specialist hospital services for people across much of Hertfordshire and south Bedforshire and provides a full range of medical and surgical specialties.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.