- Work With Us
- Contact Us
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5/6 registered general nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
This role is ideally aimed towards A&E Nurses, as we do have escalated rates and lines of work – how does night rate for days sound? We can guarantee up to 6 shifts per week – if you want to do that much – or if you only fancy 1 extra, then that works fine as well!
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.