- Work With Us
- Contact Us
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5/6 registered general nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
We have a large range of shifts available all across Berkshire and Surrey, so if you’re looking for some variety, we can definitely offer this to you! On the flip side, if you’re looking for a set trust, or a set hospital, this is something we can do, as we are the top tier supplier into every single trust across these regions. Furthermore, on some of the more “Taxing” wards, we do get band 7 escalated shifts, so if you’re looking to earn more money more hour, we are your guys!
Give me a call on 01277 286 042, or drop me an email to Arran.Goodridge@athona.com
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.