- Work With Us
- Contact Us
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5/6 registered general nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis.
We are currently able to block book A&E Nurses into band 6 escalated shifts, so I am looking to speak to nurses with A&E experience. The hourly rate we have on offer is the highest you will find for A&E Shifts across Berkshire and west London, as we are the only agency currently receiving this escalation.
Give me a call up ASAP to discuss this all in a lot more detail on 01277 286 042, or drop me an email to Arran.Goodridge@athona.com
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.