- Work With Us
- Contact Us
For a role based in Berkshire, a band 5/6 registered general nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis within the A&E Department.
This role has a flat rate of £29 per hour, with you being able to take your pick of days, nights, earlies or lates, as long as you’re working full-time! It is also only available until the end of September (with a possible option to extend after this for the right nurse) so if you’re currently working in A&E and you want to earn more money, with more flexibility – give me a call ASAP on 01277 286 042, or drop me an email to Arran.Goodridge@athona.com
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.