- Work With Us
- Contact Us
For a role based in Hinchingbrooke in Cambridgeshire, a Registered General Nurse band 5 is required to work at Hinchingbrooke Hospitals on an agency basis. There are a variety of bookings available from days to nights also the opportunity for longer term bookings from up to one month.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Provide hands-on care to patients
* Medicine management
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Must have at least 1 year NHS experience and at least 6 months hospital experience gained within the last 2 years.
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment’s nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you’re looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.