- Work With Us
- Contact Us
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Female Acute Specialty doctor/Associate Specialist on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a private hospital in the East of England on a 14 bedded ward. The proposed start date is as soon as possible but 3 months’ notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
– On call commitment is 1:5
– The salary on offer is up to £90,000
– Company pension scheme
– Support from a multidisciplinary team
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
– A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in psychiatry
– At least 6 months recent employment on an adult ward
– Section 12 approval is ideal
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Lucy Storrar on 01277 246 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athona’s Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com