- Contact Us
Nursery Nurse Required in Brentwood.
We are currently working with a lovely nursery in Brentwood who are seeking a nursery nurse for a position starting asap. This is an Ofsted “Good” nursery with six different rooms ranging from 3 months to 5 years. They enforce a healthy eating policy with parents and children and have a large garden for the children to enjoy.
– The successful applicant will be expected to:
– Effectively support and encourage a nursery class
– Assist in developing schemes of work, resources and strategies.
– Assess and mark work, monitor pupil’s progression and raise attainment levels.
– Inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
– Employ the highest standard of support in the nursery.
– Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents.
– As part of the role, the chosen candidate should be committed to the nurseries objectives and work in line with their ethos.
You will need:
– Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
– Experience in a nursery setting
– An understanding of the early years curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
– Up to date DBS check
You will receive:
– Various, free of charge, in-house training sessions with our qualified teacher
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available then please do not hesitate to contact Carrie or alternatively please send your CV directly to Carrie-AnneMoore@Athona.com