- Contact Us
Athona is currently recruiting for a permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse in North West London.
In this role you will:
* Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
* Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
* Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
* Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
* Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
This role is 38.5 hours per week, and is offering a salary up to £33,800.
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Charlie Naylor on 01277 286024 or e-mail email@example.com.
Athona’s Talking Therapies division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best jobs around.
Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles also? Get in touch today to find out more.