- Contact Us
Athona is currently recruiting for a permanent Registered Mental Health in a CAMHS service in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Your Day-to-Day will include…
* Being responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
* Reporting any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
* Supporting empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
* Ensuring that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
* Administering prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
This role is 38.5 hours per week, and is offering a salary up to £40,000 + £4,000 welcome incentive.
The successful candidate will need to be registered with the NMC.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Charlie Naylor on 01277 286024 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athona’s Talking Therapies division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best jobs around.
Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles also? Get in touch today to find out more.